Park Bligh Pty Ltd t/as All 4 Adventure (ABN 18 090 610 432)
Park Bligh Pty Ltd t/as All 4 Adventure (A4A, we, us, our), understands that privacy is important for individuals.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We receive, collect, store and use personal information about you to facilitate the provision and offering of services and supply of goods that we sell and offer.
This will normally include the following personal information:
Information you provide to us. This information is collected in a number of ways, including when you enter it when using our websites, call or communicate with us directly or participate in our marketing promotions, and includes:
- Address or postal code
- Email address
- Phone or mobile number
- Payment method
- Credit card details
- Product and service preferences
- Information when you choose to provide ratings, preferences and account settings.
Information collected automatically. This information is collected automatically using IT resources when you use or access our websites, mobile applications, social media accounts, emails, online promotions or look for our services and products. This information includes:
- Login date and time
- Session time and duration
- Pages visited
- IP address
- Browser type
- Network devices
- Devices you use such as mobile, tablet, desktop
- Operating system
- Technical information to identify you and log your use
- Purchase information and history
- Location information
- Referring website
- Your activity on the tv streaming service, such as title selections, shows you have watched, and search queries
- Your interactions with our emails, online messaging and texts
Information collected using cookies and similar technologies. Please read our Cookies Policy for details on what types of cookies we use, for what purposes and what rights and options you have.
Information from third parties. This information may be provided to us by third parties, such as our IT service providers, your TV or Internet service provider or other streaming media device provider, advertising and marketing agents, our sponsors, data providers, third party websites and applications and payment service providers. This information includes:
- Contact, email, name and other personal identification information
- Information about the products and website content which you have accessed, browsed or enquired about
- Your preferences, product choice, purchase history, browsing preferences and searches
- Your location, IP address, device and other technical information
- Payment or balance information, or updates to that information, based on their relationship with you
- Online and offline data providers who provide aggregated demographic, interest based and online advertising related data
- Information from publicly available posts on social media accounts and from public databases.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect personal information in order to facilitate the creation of TV shows “All 4 Adventure” and “Unleashed” and provision of our TV streaming services and advertising to you, offer and supply merchandise and products and to manage our business relationships with sponsors, customers and suppliers.
We use your information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalise our streaming services and marketing efforts, to promote and offer you our products and products of our sponsors, to process your registration, your orders and your payments and to communicate with you.
More specifically, we use such information to:
- Create and develop new TV series “All 4 Adventure” and “Unleashed”
- Facilitate the registration of and manage your account, including registration on our TV streaming services, websites and mobile applications
- Understand your preferences for the TV shows, our services and products and products of our sponsors
- Process your order, supply, maintain and improve our services and products, websites, mobile applications, social media accounts and other information about us and our services and products
- Determine your general geographic location and provide personalised content
- Provide you with customised viewing recommendations for our TV shows
- Determine your internet service provider to support network troubleshooting for you and help us address your enquiries and requests
- Promote our shows, services, products, websites and social media
- Secure our systems and websites, prevent fraud and help us protect the security of your account
- Customise and personalise your experience, preferences and interests when you access our websites or mobile application, advertising and other content about our shows and our products
- Analyse and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences and service performance) and optimise content selection
- Contact you and provide information that you may request or wish to receive or may be interested in receiving
- Communicate with you concerning our service so that we can send you news about shows, details about new features and products, special offers, promotional activities, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, such as:
- Contractors and service providers. We use external contractors to host, maintain and manage our IT system and database, to provide marketing, advertising, communications, security and infrastructure, to customise, personalise and optimise our TV streaming service, offering and supply of merchandise and products, to provide bank account or balance information, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer service, to analyse and enhance data. These service providers may have access to your personal information. We only authorise them to use such information as necessary for the provision of their services to us.
Sponsors. We may share certain information with third parties who sponsor our TV shows and provide their products to us for advertising and promotions in order to coordinate with them the making and streaming of our TV shows and provision of sponsored goods and products. We may share such information as necessary:
- to facilitate sponsors’ promotions
- to fulfil promotional incentives
- so that content and features available in our TV streaming service can be suggested to you in the sponsor’s user interface
- to refer your enquiry about products promoted to a sponsor to assist in providing information as to the availability and suitability of their products for you.
- Disclosure to overseas parties. Ordinarily we will not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients unless you are an overseas customer. In this case, we will refer your personal information to our overseas affiliate company. Google Analytics collects web traffic information when you visit our website. Google stores such information across multiple countries. When you use social network services such as Facebook or Instagram to communicate with us or to find our products and services, the social network provider and its partners may collect and hold your personal information overseas.
To protect the personal information we disclose we require a contractor, service provider or a sponsor to enter into a contract with us which requires them to be compliant with privacy laws and only use or disclose the information for the purposes of the contract. We note however that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
COOKIES AND INTERNET ADVERTISING
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We store your information using “cloud”-based technology and using third party providers.
We securely store your personal information on our cloud servers and use up-to-date virus software and prevention technology, password security and firewalls for our computer systems and websites. We implement IT and administrative internal protocols and keep our IT service providers accountable.
For Unleashed.tv subscriptions, credit card details are stored in the Payment Gateway Stripe.com
For Shop.all4adventure.com, credit card details are passed through the Shopify Payment gateway. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant and does not store the credit details.
All other customer detail information (excluding credit card details) is collected on checkout and is stored in each platform’s customer database which can be accessed by an administrator.
Emails from online purchases and subscriptions are sent to Convertkit.com which is an external out-email marketing platform.
We routinely assess the risk of misuse, interference, loss of and unauthorised access to personal information we keep. We take measures to address risks by tracking and keeping records of access, changes to and deletion of personal information, and ensuring that personal information is only accessed when it is needed.
It is impracticable for us to allow contractors, customers and suppliers to remain anonymous. For professional, legal and confidentiality reasons, we need to know the identity of the people we are dealing with at all times.
If you are browsing our websites, you may choose not to accept cookies and use settings to remove cookies from your browser. In this case, some features on our websites may not function or be available and your use of our websites will be limited.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and keep is accurate. Our staff is responsible for ensuring that personal information recorded is up-to-date, accurate and complete. We will periodically give individuals the opportunity to check certain details (particularly contact details) within the information we hold.
We encourage individuals to let us know if they become aware that the personal information we hold is inaccurate and we will respond promptly to any request for correction of data and will act quickly to correct any data that is found to be inaccurate.
We use a combination of physical, administrative, internal protocols and policies, virus prevention and other IT security measures to exclude unauthorised access to your personal information and safeguard such information against loss, theft, use and modification. We maintain a level of security appropriate to the risks of handling your personal information.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for access to your personal information or ask that we correct that personal information. Please note that in some circumstances it may be lawful for us to refuse to give access to some or all the information we hold.
To gain access to personal information we hold about an individual, to correct or to make a complaint about privacy, we ask that the individual contact us:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by mail to The Privacy Officer, Park Bligh Pty Ltd, PO Box 1560 Noosaville QLD 4566 Australia.
We request (though it is not mandatory) that an individual requesting access tell us the reasons for the request. This will help us to deal with the request.
We will not charge for access. We will provide an initial response within 30 days. If we determine to grant access, we will either send you a copy of the information we hold or will allow you to inspect original materials at our office.
Once you make a request, we will give you access to your personal information, and take reasonable steps to correct it if we consider it is incorrect, unless there is a law that allows or requires us not to. We may ask you provide additional information in order to verify your identity before we give you access to your information or correct it.
If we decide to refuse to give you access to, or correct, your personal information, we will notify you in writing and provide the reasons for our decision. If we refuse to correct your personal information, you can request that we attach a statement which sets out what information you believe to be incorrect and why.
If we have disclosed the incorrect information to third parties, you can ask us to notify them about the correction. We must do so unless there is a valid reason not to.
You must be 18 years of age (or older for certain jurisdiction) to subscribe to our TV streaming services and provide your personal information.
For enquiries about our approach to privacy, our use of your personal information, requests for access to personal information we hold, and complaints, please contact our Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com
Last Updated: 20 August 2020